In this week’s episode, I discuss one of my favourite topics: feedback, specifically proactively asking for feedback and receiving it in a professional and mature way. Getting an idea of what others think of you and their general perception of where your strengths and weaknesses are is the FIRST thing you should do if you want to develop yourself. I tell you how.
You can listen to the episode here.
- My personal experience with asking feedback
- Shifting from a fixed to a growth mindset
- How to prepare a 360° feedback survey
- How to process the feedback you’ve received
- Face-to-face feedback
- Additional tips to be better at receiving constructive feedback