Within the first 4 years of my career in tech, I was promoted to manager and then to director, having to lead three new managers and three different teams across two countries. I quickly realised I needed to learn about managing my emotions, resilience and leadership skills in order to successfully handle these responsibilities.
As I grew in my role of director, I discovered what I loved doing the most, and what I was the best at: helping new leaders to ramp up and find their own leadership voice, and supporting people to find what they are meant to do, and work on a plan to just do it.
- Master’s degree in Management
- Completed two courses on Professional Coaching Skills and Advanced Professional Coaching Skills in the UK
- Credentialed Associate Certified Coach
- Member of the International Coach Federation
- Certified Mindfulness Practitioner
- Currently studying for a Bachelor’s in Psychology
- I grew up in Paris and studied in Bordeaux, France
- I moved to Dublin, Ireland 8 years ago for a student exchange program, and I never left
- I also speak Italian
- I practice meditation every day
- I need plants around me at all times
- I am an avid reader
About The Institute
How do you handle these challenges, new experiences, and changes and take them into account? Do you stick to the plan no matter what, or do you choose adaptability? The key of success – the one you defined yourself – lies here.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Soft skills
- Personal leadership
- Career planning
- Managing up
- Personal development
- And much more.
A mind map is a graphic representation of your thinking and can be very useful to take decision, for self-reflection or for goal setting.
December is the time of the year to start reflecting on the past 12 months and where you want next year to take you.
Yesterday was the first day of my Bachelor’s degree in Psychology.
The Big 5 Personality Traits are used to describe someone’s personality in broad traits that are common to everyone.